How to Make Candle Wax?
Have you bought the wax in the flakes form? But you still don’t know how you can smoothen it up to make your wax candles? This guide will present you with the methodology for creating your candle wax, along with the dos and don’ts involved in the process.
What will you need?
Here is the list of items you need to create your candle wax:
- Wax flakes
- Stove or oven
Here’s the process of creating candle wax:
- Put the wax flakes in the pot.
- Put this pot in the other container filled with water.
- Let the water heat, so will your wax.
- Keep stirring so that your wax melts consistently
- You’ll get your candle wax ready in a few minutes.
- Use this wax in creating your candles.
Dos of Melting wax for the candles:
Here are a few things you should do to keep your candle wax in good condition:
- Always use the double boiling method.
- Keep the temperature low and let the water get hot for the wax to melt.
- Stir continuously
- You can add colors to your wax but make sure to adopt the procedure properly.
Don’ts of melting the wax:
You must avoid the following to maintain the consistency of your wax:
- Do not boil the water
- Don’t put the wax directly on the stove
You can use this method for creating your candle wax with ease at home. By using these tips and techniques, you can get the perfect quality of your candle wax ready.