How to make a homemade bergamot woods candle?
The scent of Bergamot wood is a rare one to find in the candles. If you want it for your home, you can look for the scented candle stores or can try creating one at your home.
For the people who want to try the latter option, here is the step-by-step process.
Stuff to collect for making your bergamot woods candle:
- Glass jar or container
- Soy Wax
- Bergamot essential oil
- Heat resistant bowl
Methods to follow:
- Start melting the soy wax using the double boiler method. Put the wax in the heat-resistant bowl, and place this bowl in the saucepan filled with water.
- As the water will heat, it will melt the wax. Once the wax is fully melted, put 20 drops of bergamot essential oil in the wax and mix it properly.
- Prepare your glass container by placing the wick inside, keeping it straight for best results.
- Once your wax and essential oil mixture are ready, pour it inside the container.
- Let the wax settle inside for 24-48 hours, and your bergamot wood scented candles are ready.
You can use these bergamot summit candles to enjoy the sweet, uplifting fragrance at your home or present it as a gift to your loved ones.
To make your candles look special, you can decorate the jar with ribbons or have your customized message printed on the paper (you can use all your creativity here to come up with a unique outlook).
We are sure you’ll love your candles and will save a penny or two as compared to the situation when you’ll get your scented candles from a unique store. However, you’ll have to spend some time for preparation and getting them in perfect condition. The choice is yours!