How to Make a Candle Without Wax?
Candles without wax!!! Yes, this is possible. You can get a wax-free candle. How is that so? We’ll help you make a candle without wax in this guide.
Things you’ll need:
- Essential oil
- Vegetable leaves
- Skewer Stick
Process of making a candle without wax:
Below are the main steps in making a candle without wax:
- Clean a jar or container you want to keep your candle in.
- Fill your container with vegetable leaves and shortening. Just leave an inch of space at the top to make it look visually.
- Put the glass jar in the microwave so that all the vegetable shortenings will melt.
- Besides, take the crayons of your favorite color and melt them in the microwave too.
- Pour the molten mixture of crayon colors into the melted vegetable so that it mixes properly.
- Add a few drops of essential oil.
- Cut the cotton string 1 foot long. Tie one end of this string to a nut. Now drop this nut in the center of the jar.
- Create a loop string around the skewer to let the wick settle.
- Let the candle set for 30 minutes.
- Cut the extra cotton string to make it look like a candlewick.
- Your candle is ready without wax.
You don’t need wax for creating the candles always. You can make wax-free candles and that too by putting in little effort in the process.